Dell C1765nfw Printer Driver Download and Software – The design of the C1765nfw Printer is quintessential Dell. It boasts the familiar angular lines in which the LED’s black box is held in a rectangular-shaped grey component, and it also houses the control panel. There is also an ADF (automatic document feeder) and a scanner on the top.
At first look, the C1765nfw Printer consists of an unusually small footprint. It can be stretched if the front panel is folded down, in which case the tray can handle up to 150 sheets. As a multi-purpose functionality, it has a tray that is placed on the top and can manage up to 10 sheets.
The control panel in the C1765nfw series is filled with different controls and covers the complete width. It has a numeric keypad, start-and-cancel keys, quick-dial (for faxing), and several other functionalities for navigation. There is also a customary LCD display that shows 5 lines of graphics and text.
According to Dell’s specifications sheet, the C1765nfw can print 12 color pages per minute and 15 monochrome pages per minute, and our test showed similar results. In 30 seconds, we were able to print a 7-page monochrome document. For color printing, we tried a 10-page document and the print job finished in around 54 seconds. The 600 dots per inch resolution ensured that the quality remained excellent without any sign of jaggies.
Compatibility : Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup C1765nfw Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the C1765nfw Printer Driver. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup C1765nfw Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the C1765nfw Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell C1765nfw Printer Drivers Download
You must install a driver to use the C1765nfw while you have to make sure that your operating system is compatible. Check the following table for the compatible operating systems and download the link accordingly.
|Apple Mac OS|
|Windows 10 (32-bit)|
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows Server 2008 x64|
|Windows Server 2008 x86|
Do you find it hard to work with printers? Does your new job require you to work daily with printers? Contact us for any printer-related query so we can maximize your productivity.