Dell C2660dn Printer Driver Download and Software – Color laser printers have given small workspaces the right combination of speed and print range. From a single device, users are able to get both black-and-white and color prints at a good PPM. Dell C2660dn falls into the category of color laser printers designed for users working at small and medium-sized businesses.
C2660dn is a bulky printer, and it’s not easy to put and adjust it on a single standard desktop. The printing speed and paper handling of C2660dn are the features that make it’s heavyweight acceptable. For one-sided monochrome printing, C2660dn can produce up to 28 PPM.
Dell C2660dn can easily adjust to the connectivity needs of any small and medium-sized workspace. A standard C2660dn comes with a USB connection and Ethernet computability. Dell also offers users to modify the device for Wi-Fi compatibility.
Dell C2660dn gives an excellent running cost of around 2.3 cents per page with a standard toner for monochrome prints. However, the price of a color page is quite high in comparison to black-and-white prints. On average, C2660dn gives an A4 color page at over 12 cents. Nonetheless, it is still a better CPP (cost per page) than a similar model offered by a South Korean manufacturer.
Compatibility : Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup C2660dn Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the C2660dn Printer Driver. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup C2660dn Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the C2660dn Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell C2660dn Printer Drivers Download
C2660dn can be used across different OS platforms. The download files of all important Dell C2660dn printer drivers are given here.
|Apple Mac OS|
|Windows 10 (32-bit)|
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows Server 2008 x64|
|Windows Server 2003 x64|
If you want to evaluate more Dell printers for small and medium-sized workspaces, then visit our website.