Dell e525w Printer Driver Download and Software – If you are looking for a multi-function LED printer, then you should seriously consider the Dell e525w Printer. In comparison to a laser printer, the LED printer makes use of LEDs over laser for drawing pages.
The tiny size of the e525w is attributed to its paper capacity which has been constrained. The paper tray can allow 150 sheets, thereby making it suitable for light-duty printing. To enable scan operations, there is a flatbed which is powered by an ADF (automatic document feeder) to cater to the demands of legal-size pages.
The printer is measured 13.9 by 16.1 by 15.7 inches. We found it tiny enough to place it in tight office spots. However, it is a bit on the heavy side and weighs 36 pounds 3 ounces.
Like the other modern Dell printers, it is possible to scan and print with cloud-based technologies like Evernote, Box, and Dropbox. The e525w can also be used with a USB memory key for print and scan tasks.
Compatibility : Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Windows 8.1 /Linux / Mac OS
How To Setup e525w Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the Dell e525w Printer Driver Download and Software. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup e525w Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the e525w Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell e525w Printer Drivers Download
Before you start printing, you need to download a driver for your product. To download the driver for the Dell e525w Printer, you have to be certain that your operating system is compatible. Go through the following list to see if your OS is supported by the e525w driver and click the corresponding links to download.
|Apple Mac OS|
|Windows 10 (32-bit)|
|Windows 10 (64-bit)|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows Server 2008 x64|
|Windows Server 2003 x64|
|Novel SuSE Linux ES 11|
Purchasing the Dell e525w Printer is one of the best purchasing decision you will ever make! Contact us to grab this beauty. If you have any additional questions, then you can discuss with our highly-qualified team of printer experts.