Dell V305 Printer Driver Download and Software – If you are looking for a general purpose printer, then Dell V305 is an impressive choice. If scanning, copying, and printing is a regular activity in your job, then the Dell V305 offers all these functionalities. What’s more is that it does not compromise on quality and prints accurate documents, images, and photos with a quick output. The ppm (pages per minute) rating for color output is 16 and the black output is 22. Moreover, the printer does not require users to open their PCs, and you can easily print using Pictbridge connection or any of the built-in media slots.
The accurate print from the Dell V305 printer is the result of a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dots per inch. Dell’s original ink is used to ensure the generation of high-quality printed photos. Production of borderless photos is facilitated through an additional photo cartridge.
To speed up copying, the printer is powered by 17 ppm while scanning is done through a flatbed scanner featuring 1200 x 2400 dpi (dots per inch).
Dell designed the printer to cater to the non-technical individuals who regularly rely on printing. To achieve this, the printer offers a bright control display so the elderly are not inconvenienced. Furthermore, if a user buys a PC setup from Dell along with the printer, then it comes with pre-installed drivers.
Compatibility : Windows XP / Windows 2000 / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit /
How To Setup V305 Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the Dell V305 Printer Driver Download and Software. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup V305 Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the V305 Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell V305 Printer Drivers Download
Lastly, the printer is equipped with DIMS (Dell Ink Management System). The DIMS monitors the ink levels in the cartridges with each printed page and creates alerts in case there is a requirement for any replacement.
Depending upon your operating system, you can easily download the driver from the following links.
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|