Dell V515w Printer Driver Download and Software – Are you looking for a one-in-all printer with unique features? Do you want high-quality for both your black and color printouts? Well then have a look at the Dell V515w Printer.
The Dell V515w Printer is composed of a matte black surface where the top is underlined by gloss. There is also a keyline—colored white—which covers the printer and its control panel.
The V515w carries a basic control panel which includes an LCD panel. You can view text and graphics in the LCD. Along the display, there are keys for navigation and there are buttons to pick a mode. For faxing, there is a numeric pad while there is one start button which is accompanied by toggle for color or black printouts.
In the menu, there is an Eco option through which the mode for power saving is enabled following a specific time interval during which the LCD is dimmed.
The Dell V515w Printer claims 30 pages per minute for color printouts and 33 for the black ones and our demonstration showed similar results. In our tests, we found the black text of high quality; there was a consistency and smoothness in the production of characters while no feathering—a common issue with printers—was to be seen.
Compatibility : Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Mac OS
How To Setup V515w Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the V515w Printer Driver. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup V515w Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the V515w Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell V515w Printer Drivers Download
Before starting working with the Dell V515w Printer, you have to check if your operating system is compatible with the driver for V515w. Check the following table to assess compatibility and download your driver link.
|Apple Mac OS|
|Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
|Windows XP (64-bit)|
Are you a beginner with printers? Are you struggling to solve a printer issue? You can always contact us so we can address your concerns.