Dell V715w Printer Driver Download and Software – Dell’s V715w multifunction color inkjet printer retails at around $170 and is aimed for small office settings. It offers the perfect blend between good quality print, efficient paper handling, as well as Wi-Fi capabilities and fax features. The disadvantage with the V715w is that only high-yield inks can be found at a reasonable price point.
Setting up the V715w is as simple as plug and play if you have a PC, which can be done via Wi-FI connection or USB. Mac users will have to download the driver separately found on Dell’s website. In order to connect your network with the printer, it is important for your router to have WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup). Otherwise, you’ll have to tether it using the USB route.
The printer also comes with ABBY FineReader Sprint, an optical character recognition software that provides exclusive support to text-only documents, but doesn’t do that well for mixed documents.
Dell’s control panel comes with a 2.4-inch display and is fairly straightforward to use. V715w has good media handling capabilities. It comes with a 50 sheet automatic feeder for copying or scanning multipage documents. Twin-sided document handling or duplexing is not available for the scanner but can be used with the printer. The input tray can hold up to 150 sheets of paper (letter or legal sized).
Compatibility : Windows XP 32bit / Windows XP 64bit / Windows Vista 32bit / Windows Vista 64bit / Windows 7 32bit / Windows 7 64bit / Windows 8 32bit / Windows 8 64bit / Mac OS
How To Setup V715w Printer Driver For Windows
If you are thinking about installing the driver of this printer so that you can use this excellent quality printer, you need to follow these simple instructions below to install the driver of this printer from Dell:
- For a start, you need to download the setup file that will be used on the installation process of this printer. If you already have the setup file that you need, you do not need to download the setup file again.
- After that, you need to run the setup file as the administrator as the next step of installing the V715w Printer Driver. You can just run the setup file, but it will be better if you run the record as the administrator to prevent the problems that might appear later on.
- After you do that, an automatic wizard will appear, and you need to provide some information related to the installation of this printer.
- When you have provided all of the necessary information, the installation process will start.
- After waiting for some minutes, the installation will be finished, and you can close the automatic wizard.
- After that, you can use the printer immediately.
How To Setup V715w Printer Driver Manual Installations
For the installation process of the driver of this printer, you can easily follow these simple instructions below.
- For a start, you will need the setup file that you will use to install the driver of this printer. You can download the data online.
- After you downloaded the file, you need to run the record, and the installation wizard will pop up.
When you are asked to pick the location to install the driver of this printer, you need to choose the area that you want.
- When you are asked to choose the components that you want to install from the V715w Printer Driver, you can quickly pick the standard installation. Or else, if you are an advanced user, you can modify the components based on your needs.
- After that, the installation process will start, and you need to wait for the installation process to be finished.
Dell V715w Printer Drivers Download
Overall, the Dell V715w offers a good number of features at its price point. If there is one disadvantage, then it would be the high price for ink cartridges.
Dell V715w printer drivers can be found below:
|Apple Mac OS|
|Windows 7 (32-bit)|
|Windows 7 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (64-bit)|
|Windows 8 (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (32-bit)|
|Windows Vista (64-bit)|
If you have any questions regarding printers, reach out to our team by clicking on this link. Subscribe to our blog posts to keep updated about the latest news for home and office printers.